Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

I guess I'm going to have to come straight home after work and treat this blog like some sort of homework project if I ever expect to draw any outfits.

You know those days when you just throw crap on? Maybe you did plan your outfit the night before, but it was close to midnight and you were very tired and thought, "It's Monday, this will do."

Well, that was me last night/today.

The colors here are off. I failed to capture my new knit cardigan but it was fun to paint this little lady.  The cardigan is sort of boxy, I did wear a floral tunic (actually, it's a drop waist dress!) and a pleated pink skirt.

As hipster as floral crowns are, I just think they're so feminine and fun. I'm not brave enough to wear them in real life so drawn me (header) and the girls here can wear them!

Design History cardigan (TJ Maxx), Anthropologie dress, F21 skirt






No comments:

Post a Comment